Sunday, September 3, 2017

Molave Milk Station - Barili Cebu


I had my first stop last 2008 when I'm going south for a ride and since then it keeps me coming back. 

Molave Milk Station in Barili has been one of the favorite stops after a long ride. It is a cool place to refresh and unwind. They offer fresh milk and a variety of flavored ice cream from cows and carabaos are what people came to taste.



Whenever on a family drive or a motorcycle ride this place is always on my itinerary.



Molave Milk Station on my sweet budget:

Fresh milk Php 25
Cup of vanilla ice cream Php 25

Gelato ice cream Php 120
Molave Pizza Php 99



We bought the local delicacy "Bibingka" as we passed Mantalongon, Barili

He just love ice cream and having such experience will truly makes a difference.
Kids Corner
We are just enjoying the view and the cool breeze of air while having our ice cream. 


@cebuadventureph

No comments:

Post a Comment